|Become a Partner
|Partner In Our Search For Excellence
We appreciate your interest in partnering with us.
Team TCS is known and respected worldwide for its pool of talent and the quest for high-quality talent has
always assumed utmost importance to us. An integral part of this quest is establishing alliances that cater
to TCS' diverse service requirements and help us retain the best reserves of human capital. Building
relationships is the cornerstone of our efforts to achieve exponential growth and to be all set and ready to
embrace the future.
TCS invites you to partner with us in our hunt for talented professionals. Please provide us with your
details by filling out the application form and we shall get in touch with you on the basis of our business
Click on the links below to read the instructions towards establishing a talent-provision partnership
and the empanelment process:
||Instructions to become a Partner
- Filling the Quest Registration Form is mandatory for all placement/search/staffing agencies
desirous of partnering with TCS in talent acquisition.
- The form is divided into four parts: Company Information, CEO/Proprietor Details, Area of
Expertise, and IT-related Information; the form will be regarded as complete only if accurate information
is provided for all the 4 sections. If any item in any of these sections is not applicable to your
organization, please indicate the same by filling in the respective fields with the words "Not
- Physical verification of facilities as well as statements made/submitted in the form will be
carried out, as and when necessary.
- A profile of the company needs to be uploaded for reference. Do not enclose any other document
unless specially requested for by TCS.
- Any agency that furnishes false and/or inaccurate information and documents will face automatic
disqualification and would not be consideration for any kind of association.
- After successful qualification and registration, if any information and/or documents submitted by
the agency are found to be false and/or inaccurate, TCS reserves the right to revoke and/or terminate the
agreement with the agency and remove the agency from the Placement Partner Master Data Base.
- Please note that TCS reserved the right to accept or reject the application for registration and
the same can be rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever.
||Partner Empanelment Process
- A placement/search/staffing agency that wishes to partner with TCS has to provide the necessary
details through the link Partner Quest.
- Registered agencies would be short listed by TCS on a periodic basis for further evaluation.
- The evaluation process will consist of a multi-phase assessment by TCS' Talent Acquisition team
and may comprise an interactive presentation by the partnering agency, office premise inspection, and
verification of documents/information.
- After completion of the document review and assessment based on various parameters, as applicable,
the agency profile shall be taken up for approval by a competent authority and a pilot agreement will be
signed for a specific period.
- On signing the agreement, the partner will be provided with a username and password that would
enable access to TCS' recruitment portal.
- The partnering agency would be subjected to constant evaluation during the pilot period to ensure
that all Quest Partners are committed to actively delivering TCS' requirements. The agency's
performance during this period will govern the decision regarding the extension of the agreement.
Note: If you have already registered with us, please click here